INFOGRAPHICS

10:35 AM

For my infographic I decided to make it about cross country because it is a topic not very well known. I am also a member of my school's cross country team and it is enjoyable to research and create projects about the team. 

The first part in making the infographic was creating a wireframe. I traced out the general idea for the layout on paper before I finalized the design. It took several tries but I finally created an organized theme that I liked. The second part was beginning to type the text. I typed all the text in a word document and then began making the infographic in illustrator. In illustrator, I created all the graphics and charts needed for the project. I chose to use lots of graphics about running to make it really easy to understand what the infographic is about by quickly looking at it. 

I was very happy with my finished infographic. I ended up changing my original wife frame a lot but in the end I was really happy with the way it turned out.

Check out more information about my infographic and previous projects on my Behance page:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook