RACCOON PROJECT

9:05 AM

The first part of the project was creating a basic raccoon and making it unique. I was able to master the use of shapes to make objects and animals. Once I created the raccoon I added a turtle neck sweater with a texture as well as a hat and a Starbucks mug to relate to a fall theme. We then made leaves to add an even more fall environment.

                                                 Front:

The next part of the project involved creating a 4 x 6 postcard. We could choose any theme we wanted but I decided to continue with the fall theme. I also used handwritten lettering to add a more personal touch to the postcard. The raccoon is surrounded by pumpkins in a pumpkin patch with a darker sky.



Back:


Once we finished our postcard we created a layout and posted it in behance. I created a theme for my behance that involved a handwritten style font and a purple/pink color scheme. I learned how to layout projects in illustrator and then how to post them in Behance.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook