PERSONAL LOGO

7:31 AM



The Idea Behind My Logo

In e-Comm we designed a personal logo using adobe illustrator. I created multiple designs and had many ideas but eventually limited it down to this design. The font of WELLMAN is in Charlemagne Std Bold and was used because it draws your eye to it because it is bold and easy to read. I decided that the main focus of my e-Comm career was going to be video. So using the font Copperplate I added videography underneath the name Wellman. I separated these two words with a horizontal line to add balance and to make it look more put together.
Above my last name Wellman I used a cursive L followed by a swirly line to make the logo look more fun and not as serious. But however, in my simplified logo it does not have the cursive L.
The color I used was a dark turquoise because it looks professional with the grey font. The color turquoise is also supposed to make people think of happy, friendly things which describes my personality. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook