PERSONALITY TYPE

7:15 AM

 My Personality Type 

    My Myers-Briggs personality type is an ESFJ. An ESFJ is sensitive to the needs of others and is responsible and loves helping others and making sure everyone feels welcome. ESFJ’s like following a strict code and get irritated when others don't follow the rules even if they are simple directions. They are organized and don't hesitate to plan an event to the last details. Quite a few football players and actors as well as comedians because ESFJ’s tend to be expressive and show emotions and live their passions. Such as Steve Spurrier, Sally Field, and Jack Benny.
    I think my type description describes me pretty well. I love helping people and working with others as well as being a strict rule follower and do things the way I was told to do them. I am organized and a leader which is some of the main qualities of an ESFJ. I think this test didn't really effect the way I understand why I am the way I am. I have taken personality tests before and I think I have never really wondered why I have different skills or ideas than others. 
    I think my personality type clarifies the role I have in a team. I tend to be the one to step out and be a leader. I am a strict follower to the rules given and try to complete the project as quickly and organized as I can. I feel many people understand me in the past as someone who just tries to get everything perfect or be a “try hard” to always do the right thing. When it feels unnatural to me to not complete a task to the best of my ability by following the directions already given by a teacher. 
    I have learned from this assignment that its ok to have different personalities and in the end having multiples personalities in a group tends to complete activities better and more thoroughly. 


         




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook