CHASE SCENE

7:44 AM



Chase Scene Project

Our assignment for this project was to create a chase scene sequence similar to ones you would see in the movies.
   The first step in filming this project was to decide on the theme of our project. My partner and I decided on having a star wars theme. We decided on how to incorporate this theme by making the teacher Darth Vader and the student a Jedi. Secondly, we storyboarded the project and chose where in the school the student would run. 

   Next, once we had everything storyboarded we started filming. The filming process went really quickly but we had to make sure we took tons of footage and filmed in sequences to make the video more interesting. 
   
     And lastly we started the editing process. I experimented with different transitions as well as edits. In the video we used lightsabers so I watched tutorials on youtube on how to make the lightsabers glow. I eventually figured out how to edit it on final cut pro, but however it didn't turn out as well as I hoped because I didn't have lots of time to edit it. I also added star wars music as well as sound effects of lightsabers and voices from the movies.
    
     Overall I think this project went very well, however I wish I incorporated the star wars theme a lot more in the actual running scenes. Also I needed a lot more footage with different angles and  especially close ups.  

      By completing this project I learned new technical skills in editing as well as storyboarding to create sequences in videos. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook