10 WORDS ANIMATION

7:13 AM


   For this project we created an animation in photoshop using the timeline. We started by adding text with ten words that best describe us. Next we placed a background image and I decided to use daisies since they are very happy and bright. I decided to use dark yellow text to match the center of the flowers and I placed a white stroke outside of them to make them show up better. Next, we started making the animation by setting a transformation in the video timeline. After I applied a transformation to each text, I saved it to web so that I could publish it. During this project I learned how to apply a stroke to text as well as how to make objects float into a scene. This project was different then than the last animation because we used the video timeline instead of the frame-by-frame animation. I liked using the video timeline better because it was a lot easier to position the words coming in and didn't take as long to set each individual frame which you would need to do in the frame-by-frame animation. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook